We are excited to announce that submissions are now being accepted for the 2013 Northeast Calendar!
A few key things to note about this year’s edition:
- We’re growing the calendar and accepting for 15 categories instead of 13 like last year! Why?
- We’ve created a category just for the cover…
- The calendar will be larger – 14 months instead of 12 so there are overlapping years…
- Because this way, each Northeast Neighborhood has their very own page in the calendar and oh…
- Did we mention there’s now a 14th Northeast neighborhood???
That’s right – We’re excited to introduce Mid-City Industrial to our list of Northeast neighborhoods! The neighborhood of Mid-City Industrial was made official last year.
If you want to explore the neighborhoods, we’ve updated our maps page with a little description of each one, as well as some helpful links.
Once again, there are no submission fees for artist entries. Winners will be decided by an open voting process. The winners for each month will receive $50 and free calendars, and the cover artist will win $200!
So please check out the submission guidelines here: calendar.northeastcdc.org/?page_id=2
Feeling nostalgic or looking for inspiration? The entries for the 2012 calendar can still be seen here: calendar.northeastcdc.org/?page_id=23
and when you’re ready, you can submit images here! calendar.northeastcdc.org/?page_id=149