On the agenda for the next Arts Action Plan meeting:
Breakout Committee Updates
- Signage: NEMAA is working to create a budget for their legal commitment to maintaining the signage that is in place. The Northeast CDC will help coordinate as we can/are able.
- Long Term building sustainability (Conservancies, Endowments, Commercial Land Trusts)
- Artists Credit Union
- Arts District Research
- Tax Credits / Abatements for artist-owned housing
- Arts District Website – updates
- Outside updates from committee participants
- Schedule next meeting location
July 19th, 2011 – 6pm
Street NE, Suite 400
The Arts District Committee meets the third Tuesday of each month. Breakout committees work throughout the month on various aspects of the Arts Action Plan. To get involved with any of the above projects, please join us for a meeting or email jamie-at-northeastcdc.org.