Hey Northeast Riders!
The first annual Northeast Ride is less than a week away! We hope everyone has their calendars marked for Saturday, June 2nd from 10am-2pm to participate in the Northeast Ride, but be sure to pre-register as well so you don’t have to wait in along-line on ride day.
Ride Time: 10am-2pm
Day: Saturday, June 2nd
First, check out our artistic route map created by award-winning local artist, Kevin Cannon!
If you’re planning to use a mobile device to navigate, we also have an online Northeast Ride map that includes the route, interactive stop locations, and points of interest in the community.
The Northeast Ride is happening rain or shine, so be sure to plan accordingly and dress for the weather. If we do have rain, check-in will be inside the Northeast Armory building, but we’ll have volunteers and/or signs to show you the way!
* Check-in begins at 10am at the Northeast Armory, across the street from Beltrami Park.
* Please bring a photo ID
* At check-in, you’ll be given a brochure map of the Northeast Ride route and your Northeast Ride t-shirt! Enjoy a cup of Peace Coffee while you get ready to hit the road
Don’t forget to bring your…
* Water bottle — stay hydrated, folks!
* Bike & Bike Lock (if you need a bike, you can rent a Nice Ride at a nearby station!)
* Backpack or bag you feel comfortable wearing while bicycling
* Sunscreen or Poncho
* Cash/card if you plan to make additional purchases or stops along
* Everyone is invited to a Northeast Ride Wrap Party, hosted by Altered Esthetics, from 2-5pm.
* There will be larger prints of the Northeast Ride route map for sale & a variety of beverages. Note: If you plan to drink alcoholic beverages, please have your photo ID handy! 🙂
Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Amber at amber[at]northeastride.org