Did you know there’s a water park in Northeast?
Yes indeed! Northeast Park is not only home to the very active Quarry shopping center, it’s also the home of the Jim Lupient Water Park.
Northeast Park is, as a result, a prime destination for both Northeasters and visitors to Northeast.
The Minneapolis city limits are its Northeast boundary, and the Northeast Park area takes its name from its geographical location in Minneapolis. And we’ll be learning even more about Northeast Park on June 2, 2011, with the Northeast Ride! kickstarter.com/projects/469564467/celebrate-northeast-minneapolis-with-the-ne-ride
- Northeast Park Neighborhood Page: northeastpark.org
- Neighborhood Profile Page on LiveMSP.org: livemsp.org
- Bjorn Christianson’s Website (image above): bjornery.com
- Matthew Madson on mnArtists.org: mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=22965
- Jim Lupient Water Park: minneapolisparks.org/default.asp?PageID=4&parkid=364