***ARTWORK DUE OCTOBER 1, 2017!***
About the 2018 Calendar
- The 2018 Northeast Calendar will be designed by award-winning artist Kevin Cannon.
- It will feature information about all 14 Northeast neighborhoods.
- The 2018 calendar will be a 14-month calendar (it will include extra months for extended use and transition.)
- Each neighborhood will be given a page in the calendar.
- There is no entry fee to participate!
- Participants can enter up to 15 images total – one image only per category. (The 15 categories are comprised of the 14 Northeast Neighborhoods and a category for the calendar cover.)
- Winning submissions from past years are not eligible for re-submission.
- Any medium is acceptable.
Artwork must represent or be associated with one of the 14 Northeast neighborhoods and entered into the relevant category.
- THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS OCTOBER 1, 2017
- No hard copy submissions will be accepted–only emails submitted to [email protected]
Submitting Your Images
- “Calendar” in the subject line
- Your name as it will appear in the calendar
- Title of the piece
- The neighborhood that each image is associated with (Windom Park, etc.)
- Image files MUST be 2500 X 3300 pixels or larger
- Accepted file formats: .jpg (preferred), .tiff, .psd
- NOTE: If files exceed 25MB total per email, you will have to submit more than one email.
- Cash prize: $50 for each winning category/month and $200 for the winning cover!
- Each winning artist will also receive 25 copies of the calendar.