The Northeast Community Development Corporation (Northeast CDC) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation committed to driving and nurturing the economic and residential development in Northeast Minneapolis.
The organization has a long and rich history including initiating the development of what became Artspace Jackson Flats during the most challenging time period in recent economic history. It opened in 2013.
Thank you to major supporters from that time period!
- Otto Bremer Foundation
- McKnight Foundation
- Greater Metropolitan Housing Consortium
- Twin Cities Local Initiatives Support
- Northeast Lions Club
- Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
- Logan Park Neighborhood Association
- Minnesota Green – Bailey’s Nursery
- Wells Fargo Bank