The Northeast Community Development Corporation (Northeast CDC) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation committed to driving and nurturing the economic and residential development in Northeast Minneapolis.
In addition to managing development projects, we help by providing tiered-rate services including fundraising services for nonprofits, fiscal agency for organizations and creative groups and free business planning for startups.
Thank you to our major supporters!
- Otto Bremer Foundation
- McKnight Foundation
- Greater Metropolitan Housing Consortium
- Twin Cities Local Initiatives Support
- Northeast Lions Club
- Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers
- Logan Park Neighborhood Association
- Minnesota Green – Bailey’s Nursery
- Wells Fargo Bank